Can we help you?
Leave your number and we will get in touch with you.
The health insurance you need is called "Comprehensive"
Health insurance for the self-employed
Benefit from a great health insurance policy for the self-employed from a net premium per insured party of just €40.50 a month(1).
Dental supplement included
Includes 14 basic services free of charge and agreed maximum prices for the rest of treatments provided.
A health insurance so complete that it includes no copayments other than €8 for psychology consultations.
Extraordinary team of doctors
With the very best professionals, including all specialities, emergencies and hospitalisation.
Primary healthcare: general medicine, paediatrics and nursing.
Includes all medical specialities: gynaecology, rehabilitation and physiotherapy, ophthalmology, psychology, orthopaedics, etc.
Unlimited hospitalisation whatever the type of hospitalisation it may be (except psychiatric hospitalisation).
Hospital and home emergencies, including single room in the event of hospitalisation.
Infertility and assisted reproduction diagnoses. Childbirth preparation programme and postpartum home care.
Benefit from your insurance from €40.50 a month
Net premium per insured party(1)
NOW WITH A MONTH FREE OF CHARGE!
If you take out the insurance before 30 June 2021(2).
AND TAX BENEFITS(3) FOR TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR WALLET
Exclusively for the self-employed, designed for you. Do you want to know how to benefit from them? It's very easy.
Nootric: start taking care of your eating habits
We give you 4) a complete information plan to improve your eating habits. Includes online physical activity programmes!
Free serological test
If you take out your Health Insurance for the Self-Employed between 15 March and 14 September 2021 (5).
Gift voucher worth €100 for dental treatment
We give you a €100 dental discount voucher for dentures, orthodontics and implants, or a voucher worth a €30 discount for other kinds of treatment (6).
Visit your doctor without having to leave home
Access the digital medical service that adapts to your pace of life wherever and whenever you want.
Self-employed workers included under the direct estimation scheme can deduct the health insurance premiums they have paid for themselves and for their spouse and children under the age of 25 with whom they live. The premiums must have been paid by the self-employed workers themselves and the maximum limit amounts to €500 per year for each insured party. In the case of a person suffering some kind of disability, the limit which applies to said insured person amounts to €1,500 a year.
The Comprehensive Health Insurance for the Self-Employed has the exclusion periods set out below:
After the medical questionnaire is studied, it may be the case that some injuries, pathologies or diseases suffered prior to the insurance policy being taken out will result in their exclusion from the policy's coverage. If this is the case, you can benefit from private health insurance, except for any pathologies you already had at the time the policy was taken out.
The Comprehensive Health Insurance for the Self-Employed does not involve any copayments, apart from €8 for the psychology speciality.
The maximum age limit to take out the Comprehensive Health Insurance for the Self-Employed is 69 years.
Comprehensive Health Insurance taken out with CASER through Unimediación, S.L.U., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Intermediaries, Reinsurance Brokers and their Senior Executives kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the distribution network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Third-party liability insurance taken out in accordance with Royal Decree-Law 3/2020 of 4 February. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L.U. has entered into agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(1) Net premium of €40.50 a year for an insured party aged 0-29 who resides in Spain, except for Catalonia and the Balearic Islands. Promotion valid for new Caser Salud Integral Comprehensive Health Insurance policies taken out between 15 March 2021 and 14 September 2021 for insured parties who have not been insured by Caser in the six months prior to taking out the insurance. Net premiums valid until 14 September 2021. Any legally applicable taxes will be applied to the first bill.
(2) Free month - November 2021. Promotion applies to monthly subscriptions of any Health Insurance product, apart from the dental product. For subscriptions which come into force between 1 May and 30 June 2021.
(3) Tax regulations may vary in some regional authorities and may be subject to legislative reforms. We therefore recommend you consult this information with your tax advisor or the Tax Agency to ensure it is always up to date.
(4) Free access to the Nootric nutrition app until 31 December 2021 for new insured parties of legal age. Service provided by Nootric, S.L. To benefit from this service, you must log on to www.nootric.es/plan-caser-asegurados and register before downloading the app (available on Apple Store and Google Play).
(5) One free serological antibody detection test. For policies taken out between 15 March and 14 September 2021. The new insured party may make use of this gift once fifteen days have elapsed from the date they have registered at the company. Promotion subject to a one-year minimum insurance policy permanence commitment. Redeemable until 31 March 2022.
(6) Gift voucher for dental treatment per insured party (€100 for orthodontics, implants and dentures or €30 for other treatments). Valid in 2021 at Caser Medical Centres that have joined this promotion.
The insurance's coverages as set forth in the General, Specific and Special Terms and Conditions of the policy.
RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Access your Unicaja Banco accounts and products by computer. The perfect tool to manage your day-to-day finances.
Immediate access to your Unicaja Banco accounts and products. Consult and perform banking operations wherever you are.
For Unicaja Banco S.A., the holder of the web page, it is important to adapt to your tastes and preferences, for which we use own and third-party cookies, that gather connection data that may be linked to your registration user name, the purpose of which is to measure traffic and user interaction with the web page, to help to improve operation of the web content, as well as the services and products offered, preparing behaviour profiles, while always protecting your privacy. You may transparently choose the configuration that suits you best, without that causing any change in your usual operations.