Can we help you?
Leave your number and we will get in touch with you.
Health insurance for the entire workforce
Benefit from a great health insurance policy for companies and their employees from a net premium per insured party of just €40.50 a month(1).
Dental supplement included
Includes 14 basic services free of charge and agreed maximum prices for the rest of treatments provided.
A health insurance so complete that it includes no copayments other than €8 for psychology consultations.
Extraordinary team of doctors
With the best professionals, including all specialities, emergencies and hospitalisation.
Primary healthcare: general medicine, paediatrics and nursing.
All medical specialities: gynaecology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, rehabilitation and physiotherapy, psychology, etc.
All kinds of hospitalisation without limit (except psychiatric hospitalisation).
Hospital and home emergencies, including single room in the event of hospitalisation.
Second medical opinion: assessment of the diagnosis and treatment being followed by the insured party during the course of their illness by renowned Spanish or international experts, who will issue the relevant report on them(*).
BENEFIT FROM YOUR INSURANCE FROM €40.50 A MONTH
Net premium per insured party(1)
NOW WITH A MONTH FREE OF CHARGE!
If you take out the insurance before 30 June 2021(2).
AND TAX BENEFITS(3) TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR COMPANY'S ECONOMY AND YOUR EMPLOYEES' WALLET
Either the company or the workforce have the chance of benefitting from highly interesting tax advantages depending on who assumes the cost of the Comprehensive Health Insurance.
Access the digital medical service that adapts to your pace of life wherever and whenever you want.
If you take out your Health Insurance for the Self-Employed between 15 March and 14 September 2021 (4).
We give you a €100 dental discount voucher for dentures, orthodontics and implants, or a voucher worth a €30 discount for other kinds of treatment (5).
We give you (6) a complete information plan to improve your eating habits. Includes online physical activity programmes!
When it comes to deducting the insurance, it depends on who actually pays for it:
If the company pays the cost of its employees' health insurance:
-Companies or businesses subject to corporation tax may write off all of the company's health insurance expenditure for its employees as social expenses in the corporation tax return.
-In so far as employees who receive health insurance from the company are concerned, the premiums or amounts paid out by the company to cover the illnesses of its employees, their spouses or their offspring will not be deemed as earnings in kind, provided said amounts do not exceed €500 per person. Any amount in excess thereof would therefore be earnings in kind as provided by Article 44 of the Income Tax Act.
Hence, if the insurance premium amounts to €500 or less per year, it will be exempted from taxation. However, if it exceeds said amount, the excess will be taxed as earnings in kind. Employees may only benefit from this exemption where it is the company that subscribes and pays for the insurance. If part of the insurance is paid by the company and the rest by the employee, this exemption may only be applied to the amount paid by the company.
If the company passes on the insurance's costs to its employees' salaries: Flexible Remuneration Plan
In these cases, the premium is paid by the employee through a reduction of their gross remuneration (the premium is subtracted from the employee's gross salary).
This type of earnings in kind is exempted from personal income tax up to the same limits mentioned above in Article 42 of the Income Tax Act (€500 per year for each of the family unit's members — spouse and offspring – or €1,500 for family members suffering from a disability), thereby producing a consequent tax benefit for the employee.
Tax regulations may vary in some regional authorities and may be subject to reforms. We therefore recommend you consult this information with your tax advisor or the Tax Agency to ensure it is always up to date.
Yes, it is, since the definition of "earnings in kind" is that part of an employee's salary which the company offers them in the form of services, gifts or similar. Its amount must not exceed 30% of the amount received by the employee.
The Comprehensive Company Health Insurance does not involve any copayments, apart from €8 for the psychology speciality.
Comprehensive Health Insurance taken out with CASER through Unimediación, S.L.U., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Intermediaries, Reinsurance Brokers and their Senior Executives kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the distribution network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Third-party liability insurance taken out in accordance with Royal Decree-Law 3/2020 of 4 February. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L.U. has entered into agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(1) Net premium of €40.50 a year for an insured party aged 0-29 who resides in Spain, except for Catalonia and the Balearic Islands. Promotion valid for new Caser Salud Integral Comprehensive Health Insurance policies taken out between 15 March 2021 and 14 September 2021 for insured parties who have not been insured by Caser in the six months prior to taking out the insurance. Net premiums valid until 14 September 2021. Any legally applicable taxes will be applied to the first bill.
(2) Free month - November 2021. Promotion applies to monthly subscriptions of any Health Insurance product, apart from the dental product. For subscriptions which come into force between 1 May and 30 June 2021.
(3) Tax regulations may vary in some regional authorities and may be subject to legislative reforms. We therefore recommend you consult this information with your tax advisor or the Tax Agency to ensure it is always up to date.
(4) One free serological antibody detection test. For policies taken out between 15 March and 14 September 2021. The new insured party may make use of this gift once fifteen days have elapsed from the date they have registered at the company. Promotion subject to a one-year minimum insurance policy permanence commitment. Redeemable until 31 March 2022.
(5) Gift voucher for dental treatment per insured party (€100 for orthodontics, implants and dentures or €30 for other treatments). Valid in 2021 at Caser Medical Centres that have joined this promotion.
(6) Free access to the Nootric nutrition app until 31 December 2021 for new insured parties of legal age. Service provided by Nootric, S.L. To benefit from this service, you must log on to www.nootric.es/plan-caser-asegurados and register before downloading the app (available on Apple Store and Google Play).
(*) A second medical opinion may be provided in any cases where the insured party has already been given an initial diagnosis of the following serious diseases:
· Cardiovascular diseases.
· Neurological and neurosurgical diseases, including cerebrovascular accidents.
· Chronic renal insufficiency.
· Idiopathic Parkinson's disease (paralysis agitans).
· Multiple sclerosis.
· Juvenile diabetes.
· Tropical diseases.
Requests for the provision of second medical opinion services may be made by calling 902 190 191. The insured party must provide the identification data requested to demonstrate their entitlement to the service's provision.
The insurance's coverages as set forth in the General, Specific and Special Terms and Conditions of the policy.
Access your Unicaja Banco accounts and products by computer. The perfect tool to manage your day-to-day finances.
Immediate access to your Unicaja Banco accounts and products. Consult and perform banking operations wherever you are.
For Unicaja Banco S.A., the holder of the web page, it is important to adapt to your tastes and preferences, for which we use own and third-party cookies, that gather connection data that may be linked to your registration user name, the purpose of which is to measure traffic and user interaction with the web page, to help to improve operation of the web content, as well as the services and products offered, preparing behaviour profiles, while always protecting your privacy. You may transparently choose the configuration that suits you best, without that causing any change in your usual operations.