The data controller is Unicaja Banco S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Unicaja Banco”) with registered offices at Avenida de Andalucía, números 10-12, Malaga. If you have any queries regarding the protection of your data, you can direct them to the Data Protection Office of the Unicaja Banco Group, Avenida de Andalucía 10 y 12, 29007, Malaga or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also consult any information concerning the General Data Protection Regulation.
For what purpose and with what authorisation does Unicaja Banco process personal information?
In fulfilment of the terms established by the regulations in force on matters of data protection, Unicaja Banco informs the user, or their legal representative who may provide such, that their data shall be processed on this web site by Unicaja Banco for the following purposes:
- To manage requests made by the customer. Unicaja Banco shall perform the necessary data processing to attend to requests made by the user. Thus, we shall process data such as the nae, surnames, National Identity Card number, e-mail, telephone, province, post code, as well as information on whether the user is a Unicaja Banco customer or not. If appropriate for the purposes stated in this policy, Unicaja Banco shall communicate the user’s data to the companies in the Unicaja Banco Group or third party collaborators to attend to requests for information that are required by the user (for example, in the case of queries related to products or services provided by such third parties whose attention requires communication of the data to the user applying). Such processing shall be performed on the basis of execution of the contract (if the user is a customer) or on the basis of their consent in the case of them not being a customer, it being understood that they are sent by the user themselves in their query, and to provide the necessary data to attend to this.
- To receive and analyse surveys submitted by users. Unicaja Banco has a survey form on its website that users can voluntarily fill in to give their opinion about the quality and functionality of the page. By completing this form, Unicaja Banco understands that the user accepts the processing of their data in order to analyse the survey received and carry out those actions on its website that it deems appropriate. Unicaja Banco will only gather the user's e-mail address in this survey, as well as information related to their opinion about the website.
- IT control of the website. Unicaja Banco will carry out surveillance and control of the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications, etc.). This procedure is necessary in order to comply with the legal obligations established by the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in order to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorised access, alteration or loss of information relating to third parties other than the user that may generate civil, criminal and/or administrative liabilities for Unicaja Banco.
- Unicaja Banco may send commercial communications, by ordinary means (ordinary mail) or electronic ones (e-mail, SMS, application), regarding Unicaja Banco products, companies in the Unicaja Banco Group or third party collaborators related, among others, to banking products, investment products, real estate products, products in the insurance sector or related to events of diverse kinds (cultural, sporting, academic, training…), on the basis of the user consent requested. That consent shall be requested by marking the boxes provided on certain forms. If the person concerned provides their data on a form that does not include that box, or does not voluntarily mark that box (in the cases of the box mentioned being enabled), Unicaja Banco shall not send any commercial communication. Notwithstanding this, the party concerned must be aware that such processing shall only be applicable to parties who are not clients of Unicaja Banco, thus processing data related to sending advertising performed with customers of the bank shall not be affected.
- Processing of cookie data: you can find information on our cookies policy in the following link.
- Data processing as a client: in the case of the user being a customer of the bank, Unicaja Banco shall process their data as described in the data protection information clause intended for clients. The user may obtain a copy of that clause by requesting it at any of the branches of Unicaja Banco or by Electronic Banking.
- Related questions and answers
For how long will we retain your data?
The personal data to which access is provided shall be processed for the necessary time to attend to the request and/or analysis of the survey sent, or while you do not withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications. In that sense, Unicaja Banco shall conserve the personal data of the user, with the due limitations to access pursuant to the laws in force, during the time to expiry of actions that may arise from the relation maintained with the party concerned, or to attend to requirements by public authorities.
With whom will we share your personal data?
Unicaja Banco only shares customer information with:
- General Administration of the State public organisations and institutions as well as those of Autonomous and Local Administration, including the judicial bodies to whom it is legally required to provide this information.
- In the case of requests for information on products offered by a third party (in the Unicaja Banco Group or third-party collaborators), data is provided according to the user's request.
- Unicaja Banco has third party service providers who may access the personal data of Unicaja Banco users in order to provide their services, such as lawyers, court agents, consultancy services, accountants, development and support and computer maintenance, administrative services and documentation destruction, among others. On selecting those providers, Unicaja Banco analyses compliance criteria in data protection matters, and subscribes contracts with all them in which they assure fulfilment of these regulations and check which of these fulfil their obligations in the matter. With regard to these service providers, Unicaja Banco reports that such providers may be located outside the European Economic Space, giving rise to international transfer of customer data. Such transfers would be performed to countries with a comparable level of protection to that of the European Economic Space (with prior decision on adequacy by the European Commission) or by establishment of adequate guarantees, such as signing standard contractual clauses with such third parties. In any event, Unicaja Banco guarantees that if international data transfer takes place, it shall comply with the requisites of the General Data Protection Regulations at all times.
Which companies are part of Grupo Unicaja Banco, among others?
- UNIGEST SGIIC S.A. CALLE BOLSA, 4 – PLANTA 5ª. MALAGA (CP: 29015).
- UNICORP PATRIMONIO SOCIEDAD DE VALORES S.A. CALLE BOLSA, 4 - 1ª PLANTA. MALAGA (CP: 29015).
- UNIMEDIACIÓN S.L. CALLE BOLSA, 4 – PLANTA 2ª. MALAGA (CP: 29015).
- GESTION DE INMUEBLES ADQUIRIDOS S.L. CALLE MAURICIO MORO PARETO (EDIF. EUROCOM), 6 - PLANTA 6ª. MALAGA (CP: 29006).
- BANCO EUROPEO DE FINANZAS, S.A. CALLE BOLSA, 4, MÁLAGA (CP: 29015).
- UNIÓN DEL DUERO CIA DE SEGUROS DE VIDA, S.A. CALLE TITÁN, 8. MADRID (CP: 28045).
How have we obtained your data?
Personal data processed by Unicaja Banco on its website are those that the user has provided in the corresponding request for information or web survey submission or in any other form that the bank may enable on its web page.
How does Unicaja Banco obtain user consent?
When necessary, as previously established, Unicaja Banco will obtain user consent through the specific checkboxes on online forms. The person concerned must bear in mind that same specific forms shall include a consent application box to be able to send you commercial communications.
How can the user withdraw their consent?
The individual concerned can withdraw any prior consent granted for any processing of data that has been accepted from this moment on, in the same way that they gave consent. Likewise, the customer can accept data processing by giving consent that they had previously rejected. In order to amend the consent provided, the customer must perform that action by electronic mail request to the address email@example.com
What are the users' data protection rights?
Should they wish to do so, the Customer may exercise their rights of access, rectification and erasure of data. You also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of their personal information or object to processing. You have to right to request the portability of your data and ask to not be subject to automated individual decisions. These requests can be made in the following means:
To whom may I direct my complaints?
If a customer feels their data protection rights have been infringed or has any other complaint related to their personal information, they may contact the Personal Data Protection Office of Unicaja Banco in order for us to resolve your complaint, at Avenida de Andalucía 10 y 12, Málaga (CP: 29007) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, interested parties can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the monitoring authority on data protection, http://www.agpd.es.