FINANCE YOUR HOUSE WITH A SURPRISE- FREE MORTGAGE
Easy choice of frequency
Choose the terms that suit you best: monthly, quarterly.
Interest subject to rebate
Improved interest rate on subscribing other Unicaja Banco products.
Up to 25 years of term
In constant repayment quotas, with the frequency you want: monthly, quarterly, etc.
Financiación hasta el 80%(*)
The house of your dreams is within reach.
IF CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED
A.E.R. with rebate: 2.80%
First 6 months: 2.20% N.I.R.
Rest of term: 2.20% N.I.R.
IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT FULFILLED
First 6 months: 2.20% N.I.R.
Rest of term: 3.20% N.I.R.
YOUTH FIXED RATE MORTGAGE 25 YEARS
• Purpose: Home acquisition.
• Maximum amount: The lowest figure between 80% of the appraisal value and 80% of the acquisition price, for first usual home. 70%, instead of 80%, for second home.
• Term: Up to 25 years. The term plus the age of the holder may not exceed 70 years.
• Opening commission: 0%
• Formula to calculate the instalments (4).
• Mandatory requirement to access this mortgage: age of all borrowers between 18 and 35 years.
• Offer valid until 31st March 2020.
• Product intended for consumer natural persons.
• Unicaja Banco shall pay the expenses of registry checking, Notary Public, processing agency and formalities until the registry inscription (included) of the mortgage loan deed, as well as the conveyance taxes and stamp duty on the deed.
• Other expenses on formalisation to be borne by the borrower: Appraisal: € 337.80. For an appraisal value of € 190,000.
• Representative example, for a loan principal of € 150,000 and a term of 25 years.
If conditions are fulfilled
• A.E.R.: 2.799%(1)
• Annual N.I.R.: Fixed for the first 6 months: 2.20%. Fixed thereafter: 2.20%
This N.I.R. may be obtained with other combinations of products / services other than those used to calculate the example. For more information, consult your branch.
• Number of monthly instalments: 300. Date the first monthly instalment is due: 5 January 2020. Monthly instalment: € 650.61. Except for the last instalment which is € 650.35.
• Total amount owed: € 207,644.04.
• Example of products to reach the rebated rate: Payroll domiciled above 600 euros net per month. Consumption on debit or credit card amounting to less than € 1,200 calculated in the last 12 months prior to each date for review of the interest rate rebates. Domiciling at least 3 basic bills (electricity, water, telephone, Property Tax or housing association fees). Home Multi-risk Insurance XXI. Life Insurance linked to the loan. Minimum contribution to a Pension Scheme of 1.2% on the capital pending in the last 12 months prior to each interest rate rebate review date.
• Annual expenses in the example used when requisites are fulfilled: Multi-risk Home Insurance (2): € 149.40. Life insurance (2): € 263.54. Debit card maintenance commission: € 28. Current account maintenance commission: € 44. Appraisal € 337.80 (this expense is only paid on opening).
Consult www.unicajabanco.es or our branches for other rebate conditions allowed to obtain the A.E.R. stated when the requisites are fulfilled. Fulfilment of the requisites shall be checked annually.
If conditions are not fulfilled
• A.E.R.: 3.336%(1)
• Annual N.I.R.: Fixed for the first 6 months: 2.20%. Fixed thereafter: 3.20%
• Number of monthly instalments: 240. Date the first monthly instalment is due: 5 January 2020. First semester instalment: € 650.61. Subsequent: 725.78€. Except for the last instalment which is € 727.69.
• Total amount owed: € 220,222.19
• Annual expenses without fulfilling the requisites: Damage insurance(3): 59.98 €. Current account maintenance commission: € 44. Appraisal €337.80 (this expense is a single payment on formalisation).
(1) The A.E.R. stated is calculated on 5 December 2019, with the N.I.R. and expenses stated, borne by the client, in the event of no early cancellation, either partial or total, taking place over the life of the loan. Monthly capital instalments and interest. The age of the holders plus the term of the loan may not exceed 70 years. In the case of reimbursement or total or partial early reimbursement of the loan during the first 10 years of the term of the loan agreement, or from the date when the fixed rate is applicable, a compensation in favour of the lender is established that may not exceed the amount of the financial loss the lender may have suffered, up to a limit of 2% of the capital repaid in advance. In the case of early full or partial repayment of the loan, from the end of the period stated above and until the end of the life of the loan, a compensation is established in favour of the lender that may not exceed the amount of the financial loss the lender may suffer, with a limit of 1.5% of the capital repaid in advance.
(2) Annual premium of the Home Multi-risk Insurance XXI calculated for a flat of 90 m2 without content, container capital € 72,000; Annual Life Insurance premium linked to the loan calculated for a person who is 30 years old. These insurance policies may be subscribed with the Company the client chooses, notwithstanding which it is necessary for subscription of both insurance policies to be performed with intermediation by Unicaja Banco in order to be able to take advantage of the rebated interest rate, when the requisites are fulfilled. The insurance premiums shall be updated annually as established in the specific conditions of the policy.
(3) Annual Damage Insurance premium (Fire and Civil Liability Insurance) calculated for a flat of 90 m2 without content, container capital € 72,000. This insurance may be subscribed with the company you choose.
(4) The French amortization method has been used to calculate the capital repayment instalments and the interest of this mortgage, an amortization system in constant instalments in which a larger amount of interest than capital is early in the first years and in the last years more capital than interest is paid. The formula to calculate the amount of the instalments is as follows:
The instalments must include capital and interest, and they shall be presented as a constant amount, until the interest rate is reviewed.
The values the formula uses have the following meaning:
R: monthly instalment payable
C: nominal amount of the loan, principal (in the case of not fulfilling the requisites, it will be the capital pending repayment at each moment).
n: number of instalments. As of the interest review, they will be calculated on the part pending.
r: multiplication index (∏)
s: summation index (∑).
pr: days of interest accrual per interest liquidation period from calculation of the instalment (the values 28, 29, 30 or 31 may be taken depending on the month).
i: nominal annual interest rate applicable to the period of interest concerned, expressed as per unit.
The applicable formula to calculate the interest of this loan shall be the following: Capital pending multiplied by the N.I.R. (by per unit amounts) and time, divided by 365. In this formula, the capital is considered to be the balance of capital; the N.I.R., the annual interest rate; and the time, the number of calendar days depending on the month calculated (28, 29, 30 or 31).
The amortization of the principal shall be equal to the instalment minus the interest.
The borrower shall be liable to Unicaja Banco, S.A. for payment of the loan not only with their home, but also with all their present and future assets. You may forfeit your home if you do not settle your payments punctually. In the event of the loan involving guarantor/s, they shall also be liable with all their present and future assets.
Life Insurance Linked to the loan taken with Unicorp Vida Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. and Multi-risk Home Insurance XXI subscribed with CASER Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A., through Unimediación, S.L., related banking-insurance operator, registered on the Special Administrative Register of Insurance Mediators, Reinsurance Brokers and their top executives, at the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Inscription number OV-0010), acting through the Distribution Network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Civil Liability Insurance arranged pursuant to Act 26/2006 of 17th July. Has financial capacity pursuant to the legislation in force. You may consult the insurance companies with which Unimediación S.L. has subscribed an agency contract at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros
In order to be able to subscribe the Youth Fixed Rate Mortgage 25 years, you may go to any of our Unicaja Banco branches where we will be pleased to attend you.
If you prefer, you may also apply for the Youth Fixed Rate Mortgage 25 years by filling in the application form and stating which branch you prefer to process it at. We shall shortly contact you.
(*) The maximum amount shall be the lower figure between 80% of the appraisal value and 80% of the acquisition price for the first usual home. It shall be 70% instead of 80% for the second home.
INFORMATIVE POSTER FOR THE IDEP ON MORTGAGE LOANS ON A HOME TO BE FORMALISED OR THAT ARE ENTERED INTO IN ANDALUCIA
The consumer and user who wishes to arrange a mortgage loan on a home is entitled to be delivered an index of required documentation for delivery (IRDD) that lists all the documents that must be supplied under obligatory terms until its formalisation.
Act 3/2016, of 9th June, on protection of the rights of persons who are consumers and users in subscribing mortgage loans and credits on homes (BOJA on 16th June 2016).
We adapt to your rhythm so you only need to worry about finding what you need
Just get everything ready, we will deal with everything else
Here you have the information you need to subscribe a loan intended for home acquisition.
The general information on measures to reinforce protection for mortgage debtors is available here.
Access your Unicaja Banco accounts and products by computer. The perfect tool to manage your day-to-day finances.
Immediate access to your Unicaja Banco accounts and products. Consult and perform banking operations wherever you are.
Choose the personal loan that best suits your project financing needs.SEE ALL THE PERSONAL LOANS
For Unicaja Banco S.A., the holder of the web page, it is important to adapt to your tastes and preferences, for which we use own and third-party cookies, that gather connection data that may be linked to your registration user name, the purpose of which is to measure traffic and user interaction with the web page, to help to improve operation of the web content, as well as the services and products offered, preparing behaviour profiles, while always protecting your privacy. You may transparently choose the configuration that suits you best, without that causing any change in your usual operations.