Bill and tax payments
- Bill and tax payments, with this service you can pay:
- Bills issued by private companies that you have not arranged direct debit with, such as electricity, water, gas, etc.
- Public bodies such as travel payments for IMSERSO.
- Municipal taxes that you do not have direct debit arrangements in your account for, such as Tax on Motor Vehicles (IVTM), Property Tax (IBI), Business Tax (IAE), etc.
- Self-assessment. Method 3:
With this service you will be able to pay municipal self-assessment. Method 3.
- View and pay taxes to Almeria City Council:
The citizens of Almeria can consult and pay their municipal taxes to the council.
- Consult and pay taxes to the Governmental Agency for Environmental Protection and Technical Services (APAT) of Granada Provincial Council:
The citizens of the province of Granada can consult and pay their municipal taxes to the APAT.
- Consult and pay taxes to the Tax Collection and Management Department (SPGTR) of the Provincial Council of Almeria:
The citizens of Almeria can consult and pay their municipal taxes to the SPGTR.
- Consult and pay taxes to the Provincial Council of Leon: The citizens of the province of Leon can consult and pay their municipal taxes.
- Provincial Tax Office Board of Malaga:
The citizens of the province of Malaga can consult and pay their municipal taxes to the Provincial Tax Office Board of Malaga.
Unicaja Banco, as a collaborating entity of the Public Tax Administration, offers you the following services:
- Online tax filing with the State Agency for Tax Administration (AEAT)
This service allows online filing and payment of different tax return forms, as well as the presentation of Disclosure Statements (forms 180, 182, 188, 190, 193, 198, 294, 295, 296, 345, ...).
- Payment of other taxes
This service allows for other types of payment such as settlements, self-assessments, special taxes and fees.
- Claim for refund:
You can use this service to claim a refund with forms 303 and 308
- Consult your tax payments
This service allows you to see the state taxes paid in the last three months: settlements, self-assessment, fees, etc.
- Cancelling a tax payment
This service allows you to cancel the payment of state taxes made on that day.
2018 INCOME TAX
Unicaja Banco, as a collaborating entity of the Tax Agency, allows you to make payment and confirmation of the draft of the Personal Income Tax (IRPF) return through Digital Banking:
- Personal Income Tax payment:
If your tax statement results in an amount to pay, this operation allows you to pay your IRPF tax (form 100) and obtain your receipt of payment, NRC payment code, and the option to split the payment and direct debit the second installment on a later date.
Normally, you will need to do this operation not when submitting your tax statement through Digital Banking, but directly through the AEAT website with a user certificate or at deposit-taking institutions collaborating in tax collection management (Banks, Savings Banks or Credit Cooperatives) located in Spain.
- Confirmation of your income tax draft:
If you are satisfied by the draft income tax you have received at home, you can submit your tax statement by confirming the draft. By confirming your draft version and making the payment or requesting your refund, you can submit your tax statement without physically submitting the documents. This service should only be used to confirm drafts for individual income tax statements. Period for confirming Drafts: from 2 April to 1 July 2019. If the tax calculation results in an amount to pay and payment is made by direct debit, the term ends on 26 June 2019 (the charge being made on 1 July).
Autonomous Community Taxes
This service allows for the payment of local taxes to the regional governments Junta de Andalucía and Junta de Castilla la Mancha, such as rent guarantees, vehicle transfer taxes, bills of exchange, etc.
Unicaja Banco, as a collaborating body of the Social Security system, makes the settlement and presentation of contributions and registrations for professionals and companies easier.
The Social Security system uses the internet in order to have a more flexible relationship with companies and professionals. It eliminates all paper documents, improving the quality of information and data, as well as avoiding long waits in Administration offices.
Through Sistema Red you can contact the Social Security Treasury Department (TGSS) directly, giving you access to company and employee data, as well as the ability to send digital contributions, sign up, register and cancel documents from the National Institute of Social Security.
Under the collaboration agreement between Unicaja Banco and the University of Malaga, you can use this service to pay enrolment fees directly from your account or your Unicaja Bank credit card.