Can we help you?
Leave your number and we will get in touch with you.
This number is indicative of the risk of the product, 1/6 being indicative of low risk and 6/6 of high risk.
Unicaja Banco, S.A. is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions created by Royal Decree-Law 16/2011, of 14 October, covering a maximum amount of €100,000 (or the equivalent in another currency in the case of deposits which are not in euros) per depositor and per credit institution.
Risk score related to the account.
Exclusive special financing conditions for customers who have their salaries paid directly into their accounts.
Overdraft and salary advance
You can arrange an overdraft of up to €300 in your account(2) for having a salary exceeding €600. In addition, can also receive a salary advance(3) of up to three monthly salary payments.
Zero fees for the most common banking services (account maintenance, transfers and card maintenance fees) when conditions are met.(4)
Discounts on card purchases
MORE BENEFITS FOR DEPOSITING YOUR SALARY WITH AS A PREFERRED CUSTOMER
Loyalty Mortgage, Loyalty Loan.(1) More information
DISCOUNTS IN THE FIRST YEAR'S PREMIUM (5)
Life insurance (5): Pay less for your life insurance. Enjoy a discount for having your salary paid directly into your account. More information
FREE SMS ALERTS
With Unicaja's Mobile Alerts service you will instantly be informed of the most relevant movements on your accounts. More information
To apply for direct deposit of your salary, you can go to any Unicaja Banco branch, where we will be delighted to assist you.
If you prefer, you can also apply for direct deposit of your salary by filling in the application form and indicating the branch where you'd like to process it. We will contact you shortly.
Remember that if you have any questions or queries, you can call our customer service team: +34 952 07 62 63.
(1) Granting subject to the bank's discretion.
(2) Granting subject to the institution's criteria. An overdraft of up to €300 for salaries equivalent to or greater than €600, and an overdraft of up to €500 for salaries equivalent to or greater than €2,000. The account overdraft will be paid off by the next salary payment received.
(3) Granting subject to the institution's criteria.
Amount: up to €10,000 (maximum three salary payments). Term: up to 10 months. APR: 0%.
Front-end fee: 3.00% without minimum amount. Assessment fee: 0.50% without minimum amount.
Amount: up to €5,000 (maximum two salary payments). Term: up to 5 months. APR: 0%.
Front-end fee: 1.50% without minimum amount. Assessment fee: 0.50% without minimum amount.
Guarantee: Applicant's personal guarantee.
Requirements: The salary must have been directly paid into account for at least six months and two utility bills (electricity, water, telephone or gas) must be directly debited.
French amortisation method.
APR: 0%. AER: 8.149% for the principal of a loan amounting to €10,000 having a ten-month term with monthly interest settlements and principal repayments with a monthly repayment of €1,000. Total amount owed: €10,350. Amount of interest: €0. Total cost of loan: €350.
APR: 0%. AER: 13.067% for the principal of a loan amounting to €7,000 having a six-month term and monthly interest settlements and principal repayments with a monthly repayment of €1,166.67, except the last repayment of €1,166.65. Total amount owed: €7,245. Amount of interest: €0. Total cost of loan: €245.
APR: 0%. AER: 8.422% for the principal of a loan amounting to €5,000 having a five-month term with monthly interest settlements and principal repayments with a monthly repayment of €1,000. Total amount owed: €5,100. Amount of interest: €0. Total cost of loan: €100.
APR: 0%. AER: 12.947% for the principal of a loan amounting to €3,000 having a three-month term with monthly interest settlements and principal repayments with a monthly repayment of €1,000. Total amount owed: €3,060. Amount of interest: €0. Total cost of loan: €60.
The AERs in the examples described vary according to the term and the loan's principal.
AERs calculated for a contract entered into on 22 September 2020. The first repayment is due on 22 of October 2020.
(4) Fulfilling the Zero-Fee Plan's terms and conditions exempts the holder from the administration and maintenance fees of the account or passbook they designate as the Zero-Fee Plan's associated account; the fees of any non-urgent euro transfers the customer makes charged to the associated account to customer payment accounts located in the SEPA, provided they are made through Digital Banking, UnicajaMóvil or an ATM; and the issuance and maintenance fees of the debit or credit card that the customer designates. To benefit from the above-mentioned Zero-Fee Plan fee exemption, the customer must join said Plan and fulfil the following requirements:
Two basic requirements plus one of the optional requirements, at the customer's choice, must be fulfilled.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS (must be fulfilled simultaneously):
- Salary, pension or unemployment benefit deposited directly into the account monthly for a net amount equivalent to or greater than €600 or recurrent deposits(*) equivalent to or greater than €7,200 in the last 12 months with a monthly deposit in at least six of the twelve months counting from each fee's settlement date.
- Consumption on credit or debit cards of which the customer is the holder for an amount equivalent to or greater than €1,200 or at least two transactions per month using said cards in the twelve months prior to each fee's settlement date.
Consult the kind of transactions taken into account to calculate consumption or the two monthly transactions in the Terms of the Zero-Fee Plan.
OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS (at least one of which must be fulfilled):
- Balances of demand accounts, investment funds, pension plans and saving insurance subscribed through Unicaja Banco or brokered by it of which the customer is the holder for a total amount equivalent to or greater than €6,000.
- Having taken out at least one insurance policy(**) through Unicaja Banco or brokered by it of which the customer is the policyholder. This includes all kinds of insurance (home, automobile, etc. insurance) marketed by Unicaja Banco, except savings insurance (which is already envisaged in the preceding option). Consult the Zero-Fee Plan's Terms and requirements here or at your branch.
APR 0%. AER 0% if the Zero-Fee Plan's terms and conditions are met (Consult the Zero-Fee Plan's Terms here.).
AER calculated for several account balance cases that do not fulfil the Zero-Fee Plan's terms and conditions and considering the account's relevant maintenance fee for each of the examples set out below, along with an annual debit card maintenance fee of €28:
APR 0%. AER: -1.461% for a case in which a balance of €6,000 is kept in the account for a year and the holder is additionally the main unitholder on the relevant settlement dates of a total balance in their favour of €20,000 in investment funds and/or pension plans and/or savings insurance subscribed through Unicaja Banco or brokered by it and/or in Private Banking subscribed through Unicorp Patrimonio, S.A.(a) and the account maintenance fee amounts to €15 per quarter.
Under these same conditions: APR 0%. AER: -4.351% for a case in which a balance of €2,000 is kept in the account for a year.
APR 0%. AER: -1.857% for a case in which a balance of €6,000 is kept in the account for a year and the holder is not the main unitholder on the relevant settlement dates of a total balance in their favour of €20,000 in investment funds and/or pension plans and/or savings insurance subscribed through Unicaja Banco or brokered by it and/or in Private Banking subscribed through Unicorp Patrimonio, S.A.(a) and the account maintenance fee amounts to €21 per quarter.
Under these same conditions: APR 0%. AER: -5.512% for a case in which a balance of €2,000 is kept in the account for a year.
In the cases described above, the AERs would vary depending on the balance in the account.
The Individuals' Zero-Fee Plan and the benefits it provides will have an indefinite duration. Unicaja Banco reserves the right to cancel said Plan and its benefits or to amend its terms and conditions from time to time, due notice of which shall be given according to the governing legislation.
(*) Annual income is understood as that made by a natural person with entrepreneurial or professional activity in an account open at Unicaja that they are the first holder of, through deposit operations – except for cash payments made over the counter or by ATM and transfers made between accounts held by the same CLIENT–, transfers from other banks and/or clearing cheques through the account.
(**) Insurance contracted through Unimediación, S.L., associated bank and insurance operator registered in the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers, Reinsurance Brokers and their senior managers, held by the Directorate General for Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through Red de Distribución de Unicaja Banco, S.A., with liability insurance arranged in accordance with Royal Decree-Law 3/2020 of 4 February. It has sufficient financial capacity in accordance with applicable laws. You can find the insurance companies with which Unimediación S.L. has signed an agency contract at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(a) Unicorp Patrimonio, S.A. is the holder of VAT Registration Number A-92067131, has its registered office at Calle La Bolsa 4 1st Floor, Malaga 29015, is duly registered at the Malaga Companies Registry in Volume 2361, Book 1274, Section 8, Folio 202, and was also registered at the Administrative Registry of Portfolio Management Companies of the Spanish National Securities Market Commission on 18 June 1999 under the number 132.
(5) Offer may not be accumulated with other insurance promotions. Discounts applicable to the first-year premium of 10% (5% for payrolls under €2,000/month) in any of the free life insurance modes, for clients with domiciled payroll. Free life insurance subscribed with Unicorp Vida Cia. de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. Insurance subscribed through Unimediación, S.L., related banking-insurance operator, and Pension Fund (Inscription No. OV-0010), acting through the Distribution Network of Unicaja Banco, S.A, Civil Liability Insurance subscribed pursuant to Royal Decree-Law 3/2020 of 4 February. It has sufficient financial capacity in accordance with current legislation. You can find the insurance companies that Unimediación S.L. has signed an agency contract with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros. Free Life Insurance Promotion valid for policies subscribed from 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021.
Access your Unicaja Banco accounts and products from your computer. The perfect tool to help you manage your daily finances.
Instant access to your Unicaja Banco accounts and products. Consult and start banking, wherever you are.
For Unicaja Banco S.A., the holder of the web page, it is important to adapt to your tastes and preferences, for which we use own and third-party cookies, that gather connection data that may be linked to your registration user name, the purpose of which is to measure traffic and user interaction with the web page, to help to improve operation of the web content, as well as the services and products offered, preparing behaviour profiles, while always protecting your privacy. You may transparently choose the configuration that suits you best, without that causing any change in your usual operations.