(1) AER: 0 % calculated if the requisites of Plan Zero are met (maintenance commission of € 0.00 per quarter).
AER: -1.00 % if the requisites of Plan Zero are not met (for a case of a constant average balance (1) per quarter of € 6,000 for a year, the maintenance commission of the account amounts to € 15.00 per quarter).
AER: -0.08 % if the requisites of Plan Zero are not met (for a case of constant average balance (1) per quarter of € 30,000 € for a year, the maintenance commission of the account amounts to € 6.00 per quarter).
(*) Average balance in Balances at Sight, Investment Funds, Pension Schemes, Saving Insurance, Private Banking and Securities Portfolio you hold.
(2) The exemption shall apply to the linked card identified in the membership document.
(3) For non urgent transfer issue by Digital Banking, Unicaja Mobile or ATMs, in euros, between customer payment accounts located within the SEPA zone.
(4) Conditions apply. For the remaining conditions and details please consult the terms and conditions in the practical information section.
(**) Insurance contracted through Unimediación, S.L., associated bank and insurance operator registered in the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers, Reinsurance Brokers and their senior managers, held by the Directorate General for Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through Red de Distribución de Unicaja Banco, S.A., with liability insurance arranged in accordance with Law 26/2006 of 17 July. It has sufficient financial capacity in accordance with applicable laws. You can find the insurance companies with which Unimediación S.L. has signed an agency contract at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(1) Promotion valid from 15th May 2019 to 15th July 2019 and/or until stocks of 4,000 cards end. For clients over 28 years old who are domiciling their payroll at Unicaja Banco for the first time during the campaign and who also adhere and sign to remain for 24 months. For clients under 28 years old who domicile their payroll at Unicaja Banco for the first time during the campaign and without a commitment to remain. For Payrolls from € 600 to € 1,999 are assigned a card with a new balance of € 100, and for payrolls equal to or above € 2,000, a card with a net balance of € 250. Delivery of the card to the client due to payroll registration is subject to taxes and has the tax classification of yield on moveable capital in species obtained for cession of own capital to third parties, by virtue of Article 25.2 of the current Act 35/2006 on Personal Income Tax. Unicaja Banco shall perform the Personal Income Tax withholding by virtue of Article 74.2 of the Personal Income Tax Regulations, without the client bearing the cost of that deposit. Consult bases and requisites of the promotion or any branch of Unicaja Banco.