REQUEST ADVANCE ON YOUR AID
In addition to providing you a swift, agile response to manage your subsidies, you may apply for an advance to begin to enjoy them right now.
- Amount: up to 90 % of the amount of the subsidy.
- Interest at 0 % TIN.
- 2,304 % AER for maturity in June 2020 and 3.700 % AER for maturity in December 2019 (according to the following example).
- Latest cancellation term up to 30 June 2020.
- Opening commission: 3 %.
- Study commission: exempt.
Do like George and enjoy the same comforts:
George has domiciled his CAP subsidy at UNICAJA BANCO. In December, he will receive € 10,000. However, in February, he needs to purchase raw materials and maintain his machinery which will cost € 7,000, so he goes to his branch of UNICAJA BANCO and applies for an Advance on Agrarian Subsidies right in the month of February, leaving him with € 2,000 in his account to deal with other unforeseen expenditures in his farming activity.
- AER of 3.700 % calculated for expiry on December 2019, bearing an interest of 0 % NIR, with a commission of 3 %.
- AER of 2.304 % calculated for maturity in June 2020, bearing an interest of 0 % NIR, with an opening commission of 3 %.