Your UniVía transactions have an enhanced level of security. We include a code system through your mobile telephone to protect transactions that are considered important (*).
- Visit UniVía to carry out your transactions.
- When you carry out important transactions(*) or the actual access in addition to verification with your code card, we will send you a code by SMS to your mobile phone which you will use to confirm the operation periodically.
- You will then receive an SMS with the code on your mobile.
- On the confirmation screen, type, in addition to the corresponding coordinates from your code card, the code that we have sent to your mobile and press accept.
- This operation verifies your identity and perform transactions with greater security.
(*) Important operations are monetary transcations made through UniVía that, at Unicaja Banco's discretion, require two-step authentication in order to provide you with greater security.