The small print in capital letters
(1) Granting subject to the institution's criteria.
(2) Conditions for debit card withdrawals from ATMs differ in each province (view map):
At all Unicaja Banco ATMs (includes the Liberbank network) and from €120 at ATMs in the EURO 6000 network (EURO 6000 institutions included: Abanca, Bankoa, Ibercaja, Kutxabank, Cajasur, Evo Banco, Cecabank, Caja de Ontinyent, Colonya Caixa Pollensa and Cardtronics), Banco Sabadell, Bankinter, Caja de Ingenieros, Arquia Banca and former Bankia ATMs in the following provinces: La Coruña, Lugo, Orense, Pontevedra, Vizcaya, Guipúzcoa, Álava, Navarra, La Rioja, Burgos, Segovia, Guadalajara, Madrid, Zaragoza, Huesca, Teruel, Lleida, Barcelona, Girona, Tarragona, Castellón de la Plana, Balearic Islands, Valencia, Alicante, Murcia, Granada, Córdoba, Badajoz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Las Palmas. And from €120 in ATMs from any network in the provinces of Huelva and Seville.
Terms and conditions valid until 31 December 2023.
(3) Mastercard Credit Card interest rate:
In the deferred (revolving) payment method, any transactions made with the Mastercard Credit Card will be accumulated (purchases, cash withdrawals, etc.) and a fixed amount of the credit drawn down may be repaid, which will be settled and repaid monthly on the first day of each calendar month until the amount of the transactions made under this payment method has been fully repaid. Different typical examples of the AER are shown below, which are calculated for cases where no additional credit drawdowns other than the ones indicated are made and the instalment is not changed, using the French amortisation method (constant periodic instalments which include capital and interest) over 48 months:
- For a credit drawdown using a Mastercard Credit Card for a purchase of €1,500 made at a Spanish store on the first day of the current month and amortised in 47 monthly instalments amounting to €44.83 and a final monthly instalment of €44.56. Total amount owed: €2,151.57, of which €651.57 are interest (if you are exempted from paying the credit card's annual maintenance fee). Total cost of credit: €651.57. APR: 19.00%. AER: 20.74%.
- For a credit drawdown using a Mastercard Credit Card for a purchase of €1,500 made at a Spanish store on the first day of the current month and amortised in 47 monthly instalments amounting to €44.83 and a final monthly instalment of €44.56. Total amount owed: €2,327.57, of which €651.57 are interest. The card maintenance fee of €44 is paid annually through a single payment at the beginning of each yearly period. Due to the existence of this fee, the AER varies depending on the amount and term. Total cost of credit: €827.57. APR: 19.00%. AER: 27.00%.
The monthly capital repayment amount may never be less than €20. The minimum monthly instalment to be paid will therefore be €20 plus any interest accrued and fees due in the period.