By default, cookies will not be installed on to your terminal until you choose the "Accept all" option or save the settings you want. You can revoke the acceptance of cookies, modify them or deactivate their use at any time through the Change Settings link, which you will find at the end of this page.
You can revoke the acceptance of cookies, modify them or deactivate their use at any time by configuring the corresponding panel showing the categories of cookies based on their purpose, which requires your authorisation.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for on this website?
We use first party and third party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, make user browsing easier and provide a better experience when using the website, identify problems to improve the website, take measurements and statistics on use and show advertising related to your preferences by analysing use of the website.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- First party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's terminal from a computer or a domain managed by the owner of the website, and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from where the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. This also includes cookies that are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website itself, but when the information collected through them is processed by a third party.
Depending on the time they remain active, cookies may be:
- Session. These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data whilst the user is visiting a website. These cookies do not remain in the user's terminal when the session ends or they close the browser.
- Persistent. These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the user's terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
According to their intended purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a website and the use of the different options and services it offers. This bank uses this type of cookies to maintain the session. This cookie is essential for using the virtual office, which cannot be accessed if the cookie is deactivated.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customise some features of the general options of the website. We use these cookies to remember the selected language and the upper level of the chosen portal (INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES, FREELANCERS) and display it on your next visit. If deactivated, you can continue browsing.
- Analytics cookies: They allow us to recognise and record the number of visitors to our website, as well as to see how visitors browse and use it. They help us to improve the performance of our website (e.g. by ensuring that users find what they are looking for more easily). These cookies do not collect any information that can identify you. All information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve the operation of our website. If deactivated, you can also continue browsing.
Detailed below are both the third parties that may configure and access cookies (not exempt from disclosure and consent) on your equipment, and the purposes that the information they store is used for:
- They allow the management of advertising spaces included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are displayed. Installed by a third party, DoubleClick.
- Cookies whose purpose is to help Unicaja Banco determine the number of times that the people who click on its ads access its website and end up completing the action that has been defined as valuable. Installed by a third party, Google AdWords.
What type of cookies are used by Unicaja Banco on this web page?
Following the directives by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the
following is the detail of cookies use. By use of this web page, on
accepting the cookies notification, you are aware of and agree to us
housing those cookies on your computer for the purposes declared above.
The following is the detail of the cookies that we use when a user enters our Web Site, according to their purposes: