Unicaja provides you with a code card that can be used to carry out transactions with your accounts online and by telephone.
The Unicaja Code Card allows you to:
- Carry out transactions that involve transferring funds or contract products and services through Unicaja's remote services: an added level of security for your banking operations that require superior protection.
- Having to enter a code from the code card ensures that, even if someone guesses or knows your login details, they will not be able to perform transactions involving the moving of funds or contract products, as providing a second varying code, of one of the 64 that your code card contains, will be required.
- Security is enhanced twofold: through the login details that only the user knows and through the code contained in the code card, which requires the user to have a card with 64 different codes in order to perform transactions. This security measure is considered to be very safe.
Please take into consideration the following when using your Code Card:
- If you are a Digital Banking user who only has access to consulting your accounts and would like to carry out transactions such as transfers, bill and tax payment, contracting products, etc., you should first request a Code Card in your Branch to be able to authenticate these operations.
- The Code Card is unique for each customer, regardless of how many Remote Service contracts you have signed up for, and as such, it is individual and non-transferable.
- If you lose your Code Card, please notify us by telephone at +34 952 07 62 63 or at any Unicaja branch.