- Log in with your username and password.
- Select "Wire Transfer" in the menu bar.
- Select "New Transfer"
2. Account of origin
- Select the account from which you wish to make the transfer. You can view the process at all times in the box displayed on the right.
- Fill in the fields with the beneficiary and IBAN data. To speed up the process, save your contacts to be able to select them directly without having to fill in the fields.
3. Amount and purpose of payment
- Enter the wire transfer's amount.
- Enter the purpose of payment you want the recipient to receive. If you want another purpose of payment to appear in your account, select "Add Purpose of Payment for the Charge Account".
- Select the sending method and options.
4. Verification and signature
- Check that the data you have entered are correct. Change them by pressing the pencil icon and save the changes.
- Press the "Initiate Signing" button to continue.
- Enter the coordinate of your coordinates card and the security code you will receive on your mobile telephone.
- You can share the bill, make it periodic, make it a favourite or obtain a receipt (view the bill in PDF format).