A number of the accessibility guidelines that were taken on board in designing this website were:
- Logical order of presentation of elements on the screen.
- Alternative versions in text mode have been provided for relevant content graphics.
- The ability to access all options via the keyboard. Furthermore, highlighted options are marked the same as when hovering the mouse over them.
- This website is developed using CSS.
- Proper visualisation of this website has been verified in the most popular browsers, as well as in devices with small screens.
- The fonts used on the website have relative dimensions, which means that the user can control their size from the browser they are using. In addition to the relevant menus, this function is directly provided through the following shortcuts:
Internet Explorer: Control and Mouse Wheel
Mozilla Firefox: Control and Mouse wheel, Control and - or Control and +
Opera: Control and Mouse wheel, Control and - or Control and +
Netscape: Control and - or Control and +
Safari: Command and - or Command and +
In the event that the user accesses the portal through a browser that does not support CSS, the markup structure allows for proper visualisation of all content.
Tables have not been used to format information, they have only been used for representing data. Furthermore, in these tables, row and column headers have been identified using markers to connect header cells and data cells.
On the other hand, content alternative to flash movies and java applets has been incorporated.
This Portal includes a number of applications and third party services whose code does not comply with the provisions of the previous accessibility requirements:
- Access to the Broker.
Unicaja Banco is aware that improvements in usability and accessibility are permanent and ongoing objectives, therefore such improvements will be applied during the Portal pages content update process.
- Links with text that does not fully describe the destination have titles containing clarification.
- Links that lead to other websites are marked with the following text in the title: [External link to new window].
- Links consist of text that makes sense out of context.
The majority of browsers support direct access to specific links by pressing certain combinations of keys (shortcut keys) indicated on the website.
The use of these shortcuts depends on your browser. The most popular browsers use the following key combinations on your keyboard:
Internet Explorer PC: ALT + shortcut + ENTER
Mozilla, Netscape: ALT + shortcut
FireFox: ALT + SHIFT + shortcut
Opera: SHIFT + ESC + shortcut
The following shortcut keys are available on this website:
a: Customer service
m: Site map
1: Individual Portal
2: Companies Portal
3: Young Person's Portal
4: Clubseis Privileges Portal
i: Information for investors
o: Social Projects
p: Press room
n: Univía news
l: Legal notice
s: Security and access
If you encounter any problems during your browsing experience as a result ofaccessibility or usability issues, please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know of any suggestions you may have to improve the site. Your personal experience can contribute significantly to the ongoing improvement of the Portal.