The data controller of your data is Unicaja Banco, S.A. (hereinafter "Unicaja Banco"), whose registered office is at Avenida de Andalucía, 10-12, Malaga. If you have any queries concerning the protection of your data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer through Grupo Unicaja Banco's Data Protection Office at Avenida de Andalucía, 10 and 12, Malaga (Post Code: 29007) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also consult any information concerning the General Data Protection Regulation.
For what purpose and with what authorisation does Unicaja Banco process personal information?
In fulfilment of the terms established by the regulations in force on matters of data protection, Unicaja Banco informs the user, or their legal representative who may provide such, that their data shall be processed on this web site by Unicaja Banco for the following purposes:
- To manage requests made by the customer. Unicaja Banco shall perform the necessary data processing to attend to requests made by the user. Thus, we shall process data such as the nae, surnames, National Identity Card number, e-mail, telephone, province, post code, as well as information on whether the user is a Unicaja Banco customer or not. If appropriate for the purposes stated in this policy, Unicaja Banco shall communicate the user’s data to the companies in the Unicaja Banco Group or third party collaborators to attend to requests for information that are required by the user (for example, in the case of queries related to products or services provided by such third parties whose attention requires communication of the data to the user applying). Such processing shall be performed on the basis of execution of the contract (if the user is a customer) or on the basis of their consent in the case of them not being a customer, it being understood that they are sent by the user themselves in their query, and to provide the necessary data to attend to this.
- To receive and analyse surveys submitted by users. Unicaja Banco has a survey form on its website that users can voluntarily fill in to give their opinion about the quality and functionality of the page. By filling in said form, Unicaja Banco construes that the user grants their consent to the processing of their data to be able to analyse the survey thus received and perform any actions on its website or any others it deems suitable. Unicaja Banco shall only collect the user's e-mail address in said survey, along with information on their opinion about the website.
- Association of the user profile to online identifiers. Unicaja Banco shall process the registered user's data on the website's Electronic Banking platform in order to associate them to a specific online identifier. Said identifier shall be used to analyse and control the use made by the user of the Unicaja Banco website's services and, more specifically, the Electronic Banking services. Said identifiers shall likewise be used to analyse the user's behaviour in relation to any commercial communications Unicaja Banco sends to the user through electronic media. This processing is based on Unicaja Banco's legitimate interest. In any event, should the user reject or object to receiving commercial communications, the online identifier shall not be used for this commercial purpose. The user may exercise their right to object to this kind of processing of their data.
- IT control of the website. Unicaja Banco shall perform surveillance and control actions on the website's use in order to prevent and detect any kind of fraudulent use. This processing is necessary to fulfil the obligations set forth by legislation on electronic communications and network and information system security to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorised access, alteration or loss of any information on third parties other than the user which may lead to civil, criminal and/or administrative liabilities for Unicaja Banco.
- Unicaja Banco may send commercial communications, by ordinary means (ordinary mail) or electronic ones (e-mail, SMS, application), regarding Unicaja Banco products, companies in the Unicaja Banco Group or third party collaborators related, among others, to banking products, investment products, real estate products, products in the insurance sector or related to events of diverse kinds (cultural, sporting, academic, training…), on the basis of the user consent requested. That consent shall be requested by marking the boxes provided on certain forms. If the data subject provides their data on a form which does not include this checkbox or does not voluntarily mark it, Unicaja Banco shall not send any commercial communications. Nonetheless, the data subject should be aware that this processing shall only apply to data subjects that are not Unicaja Banco customers. Hence, the data processing related to any advertising sent to the institution's customers shall not be affected.
- Processing of cookie data: you can find information on our cookies policy in the following link.
- Data processing as a client: in the case of the user being a customer of the bank, Unicaja Banco shall process their data as described in the personal (basic and detailed) data protection information intended for clients. The user may obtain a copy of that clause by requesting it at any of the branches of Unicaja Banco or by Electronic Banking selecting within My Area the option Personal data processing.
- Related questions and answers
For how long will we retain your data?
The personal data to which access is provided shall be processed for the necessary time to attend to the request and/or analysis of the survey sent, or while you do not withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications. In that sense, Unicaja Banco shall conserve the personal data of the user, with the due limitations to access pursuant to the laws in force, during the time to expiry of actions that may arise from the relation maintained with the party concerned, or to attend to requirements by public authorities.
With whom will we share your personal data?
Unicaja Banco only shares users information with:
- General Administration of the State public organisations and institutions as well as those of Autonomous and Local Administration, including the judicial bodies to whom it is legally required to provide this information.
- In the case of requests for information on products offered by a third party (in the Unicaja Banco Group or third-party collaborators), data is provided according to the user's request.
- Unicaja Banco has third party service providers who may access the personal data of Unicaja Banco users in order to provide their services, such as lawyers, court agents, consultancy services, accountants, development and support and computer maintenance, administrative services and documentation destruction, among others. On selecting those providers, Unicaja Banco analyses compliance criteria in data protection matters, and subscribes contracts with all them in which they assure fulfilment of these regulations and check which of these fulfil their obligations in the matter. With regard to these service providers, Unicaja Banco reports that such providers may be located outside the European Economic Space, giving rise to international transfer of customer data. Such transfers would be performed to countries with a comparable level of protection to that of the European Economic Space (with prior decision on adequacy by the European Commission) or by establishment of adequate guarantees, such as signing standard contractual clauses with such third parties. In any event, Unicaja Banco guarantees that if international data transfer takes place, it shall comply with the requisites of the General Data Protection Regulations at all times.
Which companies are part of Grupo Unicaja Banco, among others?
- UNIGEST SGIIC S.A. CALLE BOLSA, 4 – PLANTA 5ª. MALAGA (CP: 29015).
- UNICORP PATRIMONIO SOCIEDAD DE VALORES S.A. CALLE BOLSA, 4 - 1ª PLANTA. MALAGA (CP: 29015).
- UNIMEDIACIÓN S.L. CALLE BOLSA, 4 – PLANTA 2ª. MALAGA (CP: 29015).
- GESTION DE INMUEBLES ADQUIRIDOS S.L. CALLE MAURICIO MORO PARETO (EDIF. EUROCOM), 6 - PLANTA 6ª. MALAGA (CP: 29006).
- BANCO EUROPEO DE FINANZAS, S.A. CALLE BOLSA, 4, MÁLAGA (CP: 29015).
- UNIÓN DEL DUERO CIA DE SEGUROS DE VIDA, S.A. CALLE TITÁN, 8. MADRID (CP: 28045).
How have we obtained your data?
Personal data processed by Unicaja Banco on its website are those that the user has provided in the corresponding request for information or web survey submission or in any other form that the bank may enable on its web page.
How does Unicaja Banco obtain user consent?
When necessary, as previously established, Unicaja Banco will obtain user consent through the specific checkboxes on online forms. The person concerned must bear in mind that same specific forms shall include a consent application box to be able to send you commercial communications.
How can the user withdraw their consent?
The user may at any time withdraw the consent thus granted for any kind of processing of their data they have accepted. Likewise, said user may accept any data processing based on the consent they have previously refused to grant. In order to change the consent granted, the user may perform said action by sending a request thereof by e-mail to email@example.com.
What are the users' data protection rights?
If they so wish, the user may exercise the rights of access, to rectification and to the elimination of data, as well as to request restriction of the processing of their personal data, to object to processing and to request their data's portability by writing a letter to our Customer Service Department at Avenida de Andalucía 10 and 12, Malaga (Post Code: 29007) or by sending an e-mail to atención.firstname.lastname@example.org.
To whom may I direct my complaints?
Any user who deems that their data protection rights have been infringed or has any claims concerning their personal information may send a letter by post to Unicaja Banco's Personal Data Protection Office for it to resolve their claim at the address Avenida de Andalucía 10 and 12, Malaga (Post Code: 29007) or send an e-mail to email@example.com. In any event, users may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), the Spanish supervisory authority, at http://www.aepd.es.