(1) The online account's terms and conditions
You can benefit from this package of products and services by signing up as a customer on our website. The fees that will be exempted are the ones set out below. They refer to the subscription pack, which includes the account and the card subscribed by the customer registering online during the first year consisting of:
Administration and maintenance fees of the account opened through online registration.
Fee for non-urgent transfers denominated in euros and charged to the account mentioned above between payment accounts of customers in the SEPA made by the customer, provided they are performed on UniVía, Unicaja Banco mobile app or ATMs.
Issuance and maintenance fees of the debit card subscribed through online registration.
In order to benefit from the exemption of fees as from the second year, the customer must be under 28 years of age or otherwise meet the Zero Plan's requirements, which consists of meeting two basic requirements that must be fulfilled simultaneously, plus either one of the two optional requirements, as set out in detail below:
BASIC REQUIREMENTS (must be fulfilled simultaneously):
- Salary, pension or unemployment benefit paid directly into the account for a net amount equivalent to or greater than €600 or recurrent deposits(*) equivalent to or greater than €7,200 in the last 12 months with a monthly deposit in at least six of the twelve months counting from each fee's settlement date.
- Consumption on credit or debit cards of which the customer is the holder for an amount equivalent to or greater than €1,200 or at least two transactions per month using said cards in the preceding twelve months from each fee's settlement date.
- Consult the kind of transactions taken into account to calculate consumption or the two monthly transactions in the Terms of the Zero-Fee Plan.
OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS (at least one of them must be fulfilled):
- Balances of demand accounts, investment funds, pension plans and savings insurance subscribed through Unicaja Banco or brokered by it of which the customer is the holder for a total amount equivalent to or greater than €6,000.
- Having taken out at least one insurance(**) policy through Unicaja Banco or brokered by it of which the customer is the policyholder. This includes all kinds of insurance (home, automobile, etc. insurance) marketed by Unicaja Banco, except savings insurance (which is already envisaged in the preceding option). Consult the Zero-Fee Plan's terms and requirements here or at your branch.
(*) "Deposited recurrent income" is construed to mean any deposits made by the customer into an account opened at Unicaja Banco of which they are the main holder with a frequency of at least one monthly transaction in six of the twelve months through deposit transactions — except over-the-counter or ATM cash deposits and wire transfers made between accounts held by the same CUSTOMER —, wire transfers from other institutions and/or payment of cheques into the account.
(**) Insurance taken out through Unimediación, S.L., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Intermediaries, Reinsurance Brokers and their Senior Executives kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the distribution network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Third-party liability insurance taken out in accordance with Royal Decree-Law 3/2020 of 4 February. Has sufficient financial capacity according to prevailing legislation. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L. has entered into agency agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros