Can we help you?
Leave your number and we will get in touch with you.
Higher credit limit (1)
Expand your purchasing power with a higher spending limit.
Accepted anywhere in the world
The Visa Gold Card is recognised in millions of stores around the world.
AirRefund, a very useful service on your travels
Easier processing of financial compensation for unexpected events when travelling by air.
You may link your Visa Gold card to any of the following mobile payment applications: Unipay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google pay.
The Visa Gold Card is also transparent, as Unicaja Banco provides you with a detailed statement of all transactions carried out with the card.
COVERAGES of our Visa Gold Card
Visa Gold Card, equipped with multiple coverages and services for the purpose of offering a credit card with unique advantages:
1. Travel assistance insurance (up to € 12,000.00)
2. Accident insurance (up to € 500,000.00)
BENEFITS of the Visa Gold Card
Thanks to the Privileges programme, access direct discounts in shops using your Visa Gold card https://www.euro6000.com/unicaja-banco
To sign up for the Visa Gold Card, go to any Unicaja Banco branch, where we will be delighted to help you.
If you prefer, you can also apply for the Visa Gold Card by filling out an application form and indicating the branch where you'd like to process it. We will contact you shortly.
Main card maintenance fee: € 70.00 per year.(3)
Additional card maintenance fee: € 39.00 per year.(3)
Fee for withdrawing money from your account through ATMS (debit):
Fee for using cash from your credit card:
Fee per transaction in a currency other than euros: 3%This fee will be applied to the amount resulting from the equivalent in euros of all the transactions in foreign currencies (purchases and cash withdrawals) performed with the card in accordance with the exchange rate obtained by the Payment Systems on the date of the corresponding settlement.
In deferred payment mode the transactions (purchases, cash withdrawals, etc.) performed using the card will be added up durante cada mes natural and you can repay a fixed amount of the credit drawn, which will be settled and paid on a monthly basis every 1st of the calendar month until the full payment of the total of the transactions performed in this payment has been made. The drawn balance will be charged an annual nominal interest rate of 22.20%. The AER varies depending on the amount of credit on the card. Here are some different examples of the AER:
Under no case may the amount of the monthly repayment be lower than € 20. Thus, the minimum monthly instalment to be paid will be € 20, plus the interest and commissions generated during the period.
(1) Concession subject to the bank's discretion.
(2) Collective policy contracted with Compañía Aseguradora Caja de Seguros Reunidos. Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. CASER. through SEGURANDALUS MEDIACIÓN, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S.A. (Sole Administrator). Tax ID (CIF) A-48484232. General Directorate of Insurance code J-01215. Liability Insurance arranged. It has sufficient financial capacity in accordance with Law 26/2006. Free insurance applicable to the holder of the Visa Gold card. Collective policy with renewal for calendar years at the discretion of the institution.
(3) Visa Gold Card is exempt of maintenance commission for consumption exceeding € 3,600.00 on purchases in shops and/or mobile top-ups over an annual period. Cancelled operations and reimbursements are counted.
You may use Unicaja ATMs to perform the most usual operations without having to enter the branch.see ATMs service
Unicaja Banco S.A., the website owner, uses its own and third-party cookies in order to: measure the volume of visitors its website and interactions with its users, create behavior profiles of these users and personalise information the user sees on the website. The user can accept or reject all cookies by clicking the "Change settings" link.