(1) The minimum monthly amount payable, obtained by division, may not be less than 10 euros, including taxes and surcharges.
(2) Product coverage according to General and Special Policy conditions.
(3) Free-Life Insurance contracted with Unicorp Vida Cia. de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. Insurance contracted through Unimediación, S.L., associated bank and insurance operator registered in the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers, Reinsurance Brokers and their senior managers, held by the Directorate General for Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through Red de Distribución de Unicaja Banco, S.A. CL Insurance arranged in accordance with Law 26/2006 of 17 July. Has sufficient financial capacity in accordance with applicable laws. You can find the insurance companies that Unimediación S.L. has signed an agency contract with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(4) Credit for individual consumers, exclusively to pay insurance premiums. To subscribe and maintain these, it is indispensable to finance at least two insurance policies, at least one of which must be newly subscribed. Granting subject to the bank’s criteria. Conditions valid until 31st December 2020. Nominal interest rate: 0.00 %.AER: 0.000 %. Based on a representative example of a loan under Uni Insurance Plan granted with € 1,500.00, the full amount of which has been drawn from the first day the contract is in force, with a fixed monthly payment mode regular quota for 12 months, in which the customer would pay 11 monthly quotas of € 125.00 and a last quota of € 125.00, the total amount owed being € 1,500.00. This example does not consider the existence of new credit withdrawals under the Uni Insurance Plan, nor incidents in the payments.
(5) Quota calculated for a person who is 30 years old and with an insured capital of € 93,818.
(*) Outstanding balance at the date of death of the insured person on credit cards issued by Unicaja Banco to the insured person, with a combined maximum limit of € 601.01 for a sum assured below € 30,050.61 and € 1,502.53 for a sum assured equal to or greater than € 30,050.61.