This number is indicative of the product risk, being 1/6 indicative of lower risk and 6/6 of higher risk.
Unicaja Banco, S.A. is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions created by Royal Decree-Law 16/2011, of 14 October, covering a maximum amount of €100,000 (or, in the case of deposits not denominated in euros, its equivalent in the relevant currency) per depositor and per credit institution.
Risk indicator of the account associated with the credit.
Group your insurance policies together into a single bill and pay on a month-to-month basis.
Divide payment of your insurance policies monthly at no cost at all
A.E. R. 0.00 %¹
And, in addition, gain access to special discounts and services.
Any Unicaja customers wishing to group together the premiums of the insurance policies marketed by Unicaja they have taken out and thus avoid having to pay for all of them at the same time.
Any policies marketed by Unicaja through Unimediación's intermediation. Policies taken out from other insurance companies cannot be included in this plan, even if they are directly debited at Unicaja.
The types of insurance that can be grouped together include the following: Unicorp Vida (accident or life-risk insurance), Caser (car, health, dental, multi-risk home, payment protection, pet, hunting, comprehensive rental, funeral or accident insurance), Saint Lucía (funeral insurance), Unión Duero Vida (life-risk insurance), CCM Vida (life-risk insurance) and/or Liberbank Vida (life-risk insurance).
Yes, you can. This plan allows you to group together and finance at any time as many new insurance policies as you have already taken out (provided they have been marketed by Unicaja and mediated through Unimediación).
No, there isn't. With Uni Insurance Plan, the first policy up to any number of insurance policies can be financed, provided the annualised sum of all the premiums does not exceed the amount granted by the credit (maximum of €4,000).
The Uni Insurance Plan allows for two policyholders at most (they do not necessarily have to belong to the same family unit).
The amount drawn down must be repaid in at most 12 months. However, single or multi-year premium insurance policies can be financed over a period of up to 36 months (without exceeding in any case the number of months remaining from the policy's inclusion in the contract until the end of the insurance policy's initial coverage period).
You can do so at any Unicaja branch. Fill in the form you can find on this page to request further information.
This plan does not involve any kind of permanence commitment. The contract will remain in force until such time as one of the parties decides to rescind it according to the credit policy's general terms and conditions.
Other customers like you have also subscribed...
Have a look at everything Unicaja Banco can offer you for your peace of mind and that of your family.
An insurance policy offering outstanding coverage which includes a DIY service and remedial school classes, to mention but a few additional benefits.
A policy to make sure you travel safely. With a very competitive price and very good coverage. Request a quote from home.
Qualified health professionals and clinics at your service. An insurance policy offering payment flexibility.
Easy-to-read small print
Temporary renewable annual, multi-year or single-premium insurance taken out with Unicorp Vida (accident or life-risk insurance), Caser (car, health, dental, multi-risk home, payment protection, pet, hunting, comprehensive rental, funeral or accident insurance), Santa Lucía (funeral insurance) and/or Unión Duero Vida (life-risk insurance) mediated through Unimediación, S.L.U., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the Unicaja Banco, S.A. network. Third-party liability insurance taken out according to prevailing legislation. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L.U. has entered into agency agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros. The insurance policies' coverage is subject to the General and Specific Terms and Conditions of the policies taken out.
(1) Credit meant for consumers who are natural persons solely for the payment of their insurance premiums. Terms and conditions valid until 31 January 2025. Nominal annual interest rate: 0.00%. AER: 0.000%. Based on a typical example of a Uni Insurance Plan credit of €1,500.00 granted, the total amount of which has been drawn down as of the first day the contract is in force with a regular fixed monthly repayment method over twelve months, in which the customer would pay twelve monthly instalments of €125.00, the total amount owed being €1,500.00. The existence of further drawdowns from the Uni Insurance Plan credit in this period or payment incidents are not envisaged in this example. Multi-year or single premium policies can be financed for 12 months or up to the single-premium period for at most 36 months.
(2) Monthly instalment of 84.04 €, €2.76/day, calculated for a group of insurance policies comprised of Home and Car insurance (taken out from CASER) and "Vida Libre" Life and Accident Insurance (taken out from Unicorp Vida) according to the following simulations carried out on December, 21 2023:
Prices valid until March, 31 2024.
(3) Services and discounts are offered to Uni Insurance Plan holders regardless of the number of policies associated with it or the type of insurance they belong to. Access to the Caser Platform+Benefits and Caser Dental Cheque available until 31 December 2024. Limited to one use per family member of the plan's holder (spouse and children). Access to the Caser Loyalty Programme as a Silver Customer as from the first Caser policy taken out by the Uni Insurance Plan holder. Any customers who already belong to the Platinum or Gold Loyalty Programmes will remain in their respective programme. The exclusive telephone support service and service fulfilment or refund commitment are acquired upon purchasing the first Caser policy. The pharmacogenetics service is not an insurance contract, but rather a separate service which Unicorp Vida offers to these customers. The service will always be available, provided the Uni Insurance Plan to which it is associated remains in force. Nonetheless, the insurance company reserves the right to cancel or change it if the service provision contract entered into by Unicorp Vida and the service provider is terminated or amended for any reason whatsoever.
(4) Discount on the first year's net premium for new policies taken out and financed through the Uni Insurance Plan (excluding Car insurance for trailers and tractors). It is sufficient to have a Uni Insurance Plan that is in force to benefit from these advantages. Cannot be accumulated with other offers, except where indicated otherwise in their rules. As from of the second year, Caser ensures that the insurance policy will be renewed at the best available rate depending on each customer's individual risk profile, provided it continues to be financed by the Uni Insurance Plan.
(5) The Caser Loyalty Programme is available for insured parties having one insurance policy or more and one claim per policy a year. It includes discounts of between 6% and 10% for new policies taken out that include quality of service commitments and bonuses for any failures to fulfil commitments.