(1) Renewable temporary mode annual insurance, not linked to assets operation, mediated through Unimediación, S.L., linked banking-insurance operator, registered on the Special Administrative Register of Insurance Mediators, Reinsurance Brokers and their top management, kept by the Directorate General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Inscription number OV-0010), marketed through Unicaja Banco, S.A. and subscribed with Unicorp Vida (life, risk or accidents), Caser (vehicles, health, dental, home, payment protection or pets), Santalucía (death) and/or Unión Duero Vida (life risk).
(2) Credit intended for natural person consumers, exclusively to pay their insurance premiums. The financing is indispensable to subscribe and maintain these, with at least two insurance policies, at least one of which must be newly subscribed. Granting at the bank’s discretion. Conditions valid until 31 December 2020. Nominal interest rate: 0.00 %. AER: 0.000 %. Based on a representative example of a loan in the Uni Insurance plan granting € 1,500.00, that is fully drawn from the first day the contract comes into force, with a mixed monthly payment mode of a regular instalment for 12 months, of which the client would pay 11 monthly instalments of € 125.00 and a last instalment of € 125.00, the total amount owed being € 1,500.00. This example does not consider the existence of new drawdowns from the loan under the Uni Insurance Plan during that period, nor payment incidents.
(3) Rebate on the premiums in the first year: The rebate in the first year is up to 10 % if 10 or more insurance policies are subscribed; the rebate will be settled after the first 12 months have elapsed. Annual rebate: Percentage on the amount of the premiums of policies subject to rebate. The maximum amount of rebate for each Uni Insurance plan is 200 euros per annum per insurance company and a total of 500 euros.
Requisites to acquire rebate entitlement:
1. A lapse of 13 months uninterrupted from the date of fulfilling the opening and currency requisites of the Uni Insurance Plan Loan Agreement.
2. Not all insurance policies that are financed under the Uni Insurance Plan Loan generate the right to rebate: they must fulfil a minimum annual premium requisite:
150 euros: Vehicle Insurance, Free Home Insurance, Health Insurance and/or free Life Insurance.
100 euros: Accident Insurance, Death Insurance, Payment Protection, Dental Insurance and/or Pet Insurance.
The rebate also excludes insurance policies with subscription linked to another asset operation.
You may consult the General Conditions and percentages of rebates to be obtained according to the number of insurance policies grouped at any branch of Unicaja Banco.
You may consult the insurance companies with which Unimediación S.L. has signed an agency agreement at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros