(1) Temporary annual renewable, multi-year or single-premium insurance taken out with Unicorp Vida (life, risk or accident insurance), Caser (car, health, dental, home, payment protection or pet insurance), Santalucía (funeral insurance) and/or Unión Duero Vida (life-risk insurance) through Unimediación, S.L.U., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the Unicaja Banco, S.A. network. Third-party liability insurance taken out according to prevailing legislation. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L.U. has entered into agency agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(2) Credit intended for natural person consumers, exclusively to pay their insurance premiums. The financing is indispensable to subscribe and maintain these, with at least two insurance policies. Granting at the bank’s discretion. Conditions valid until 31 January 2022. Annual nominal interest rate: 0.00 %. AER: 0.000 %. Based on a representative example of a loan in the Uni Insurance plan granting € 1,500.00, that is fully drawn from the first day the contract comes into force, with a mixed monthly payment mode of a regular instalment for 12 months, of which the client would pay 12 monthly instalments of € 125.00, the total amount owed being € 1,500.00. This example does not consider the existence of new drawdowns from the loan under the Uni Insurance Plan during that period, nor payment incidents.
(3) Bonus on the first year's premiums: the bonus on the first year's premium can reach up 10% if you have taken out ten or more insurance policies. The bonus will be given once the first 12 months have elapsed. Annual bonus: a percentage of the premium amount of the policies that can benefit from a bonus. Maximum bonus amount for each Uni Insurance Plan of €200 per year for each insurance company, and €500 euros a year in total.
Requirements for entitlement to a bonus:
1. Thirteen uninterrupted months having elapsed from the date the requirements for opening of the Uni Insurance Plan were met and its entry into force.
2. That the minimum annual premium of each of the following policies amounts to €150: Car Insurance, "Hogar Libre" Home Insurance, Health Insurance and/or "Vida Libre" Life Insurance policies.
3. That the minimum annual premium of each of the following policies amounts to €100: Accident Insurance, Funeral Insurance, Dental Insurance and/or Pet Insurance policies.
Thus, not all the insurance policies that can be financed through the Uni Insurance Plan's credit generate an entitlement to a bonus.
Any insurance policies whose contracting is associated to another asset transaction are also excluded from the bonus.
Though it may not be financed during the initial coverage period, any NEWLY SUBSCRIBED SINGLE-PREMIUM policy will be bonified only for the first year it is subscribed, thereby increasing the number of policies for the purposes of bonuses by one. For such purpose, "NEWLY SUBSCRIBED SINGLE-PREMIUM POLICY" will be construed to mean any insurance policies taken out within the first twenty (20) business days prior to the date this contract is entered into, along with the ones subscribed during its term.
You can query the General Terms and Conditions and the percentages bonuses that can be obtained based on the number of insurance policies which are grouped together here or at any Unicaja Banco branch.
You may consult the insurance companies with which Unimediación S.L.U. has signed an agency agreement at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(4) APR 0.00%. AER: 0.00% interest-free