Can we help you?
Leave your number and we will get in touch with you.
This number is indicative of the product risk, being 1/6 indicative of lower risk and 6/6 of higher risk.
Unicaja Banco, S.A. is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions created by Royal Decree-Law 16/2011, of 14 October, covering a maximum amount of €100,000 (or, in the case of deposits not denominated in euros, its equivalent in the relevant currency) per depositor and per credit institution.
Risk score related to the account.
Subscribe a new insurance policy (1) to be able to group those you already have (1), in a Uni Insurance Plan (2), with a minimum of two.
Join the premiums and split their total payment (2) at no cost in a total 12 months.
Exemption from maintenance commission
In the account where you have the insurance payment standing order(4).
Discount up to 10%(3)
From the premiums in the first year, if you have subscribed more than 10 insurance policies, we will grant you the rebate once the first 12 have elapsed.
To pay your insurance premiums in 12 comfortable monthly payments.
That allows the family insurance policies of up to 2 holders to be merged in a single Plan.
Above a minimum of two insurance policies, it being necessary for one to be newly subscribed. At least one of them should be financeable and have a temporary annual renewable premium..
This is a commission exempt loan with a linked account.
In order to be able to subscribe the Uni Insurance Plan, you may go to any of our Unicaja Banco branches where we will be pleased to attend you.
If you prefer, you may also apply for the Uni Insurance Plan by filling in the application form and stating which branch you prefer to process it at. We shall shortly contact you.
Remember that, in the event of any doubt or query, you may call our customer care service: +34 952 07 62 63.
(1) Temporary annual renewable, multi-year or single-premium insurance taken out with Unicorp Vida (life, risk or accident insurance), Caser (car, health, dental, home, payment protection or pet insurance), Santalucía (funeral insurance) and/or Unión Duero Vida (life-risk insurance) through Unimediación, S.L.U., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the Unicaja Banco, S.A. network. Third-party liability insurance taken out according to prevailing legislation. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L.U. has entered into agency agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(2) Credit intended for natural person consumers, exclusively to pay their insurance premiums. The financing is indispensable to subscribe and maintain these, with at least two insurance policies. Granting at the bank’s discretion. Conditions valid until 31 January 2023. Annual nominal interest rate: 0.00 %. AER: 0.000 %. Based on a representative example of a loan in the Uni Insurance plan granting € 1,500.00, that is fully drawn from the first day the contract comes into force, with a mixed monthly payment mode of a regular instalment for 12 months, of which the client would pay 12 monthly instalments of € 125.00, the total amount owed being € 1,500.00. This example does not consider the existence of new drawdowns from the loan under the Uni Insurance Plan during that period, nor payment incidents.
(3) Bonus on the first year's premiums: the bonus on the first year's premium can reach up 10% if you have taken out ten or more insurance policies. The bonus will be given once the first 12 months have elapsed. Annual bonus: a percentage of the premium amount of the policies that can benefit from a bonus. Maximum bonus amount for each Uni Insurance Plan of €200 per year for each insurance company, and €500 euros a year in total.
Requirements for entitlement to a bonus:
1. Thirteen uninterrupted months having elapsed from the date the requirements for opening of the Uni Insurance Plan were met and its entry into force.
2. That the minimum annual premium of each of the following policies amounts to €150: Car Insurance, "Hogar Libre" Home Insurance, Health Insurance and/or "Vida Libre" Life Insurance policies.
3. That the minimum annual premium of each of the following policies amounts to €100: Accident Insurance, Funeral Insurance, Dental Insurance and/or Pet Insurance policies.
Thus, not all the insurance policies that can be financed through the Uni Insurance Plan's credit generate an entitlement to a bonus.
Any insurance policies whose contracting is associated to another asset transaction are also excluded from the bonus.
Though it may not be financed during the initial coverage period, any NEWLY SUBSCRIBED SINGLE-PREMIUM policy will be bonified only for the first year it is subscribed, thereby increasing the number of policies for the purposes of bonuses by one. For such purpose, "NEWLY SUBSCRIBED SINGLE-PREMIUM POLICY" will be construed to mean any insurance policies taken out within the first twenty (20) business days prior to the date this contract is entered into, along with the ones subscribed during its term.
You can query the General Terms and Conditions and the percentages bonuses that can be obtained based on the number of insurance policies which are grouped together here or at any Unicaja Banco branch.
You may consult the insurance companies with which Unimediación S.L.U. has signed an agency agreement at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(4) APR 0.00%. AER: 0.00% interest-free
Access your Unicaja Banco accounts and products by computer. The perfect tool to manage your day-to-day finances.
Immediate access to your Unicaja Banco accounts and products. Consult and perform banking operations wherever you are.
For Unicaja Banco S.A., the holder of the web page, it is important to adapt to your tastes and preferences, for which we use own and third-party cookies, that gather connection data that may be linked to your registration user name, the purpose of which is to measure traffic and user interaction with the web page, to help to improve operation of the web content, as well as the services and products offered, preparing behaviour profiles, while always protecting your privacy. You may transparently choose the configuration that suits you best, without that causing any change in your usual operations.