(1) The product's coverage according to the policy's General and Specific Terms and Conditions.
(2) Protection Home Insurance taken out with CASER Grupo Asegurador through Unimediación, S.L., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Intermediaries, Reinsurance Brokers and their Senior Executives kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the distribution network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Third-party liability insurance taken out in accordance with Royal Decree-Law 3/2020 of 4 February. Has sufficient financial capacity according to prevailing legislation. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L. has entered into agency agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros. Insurance company: CAJA DE SEGUROS REUNIDOS, Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A. (CASER), VAT Reg. No.: A-28013050. Madrid Companies Registry — Volume 2245 — Folio 179 — Sheet M-39662 — Avda. de Burgos, 109 (28050) Madrid.
(3) Includes the professional's travel time and the first three hours of labour, which may be increased for an additional two hours at the customer's expense. One service per home visit and two requests per policy and yearly insurance premium.
(4) Caser Academia terms and conditions of service: eligibility for the service is conditional upon your policy being in force, during which time the insured party shall be entitled to register for three courses a year from among those offered on the programme. The insured party shall be entitled to one change of academic year in each year the policy is in force in order to be able to adapt it to the academic year which corresponds to the student.
(5) The product's coverage according to the policy's General and Specific Terms and Conditions. Premium instalment calculated for a flat measuring 80 square metres, built in 2015 and valued at €67,600 euros for the insured building and at €19,000 for the insured contents. Example of premium calculated for the province of Malaga.
(6) Credit meant for consumers who are natural persons solely for the payment of their insurance premiums. It is essential to have taken out at least two insurance policies for its subscription and maintenance. Granting subject to the institution's criteria. Terms and conditions valid until 31 January 2021. Annual nominal interest rate: 0.00%. AER: 0.000 %. Based on a typical example of a Uni Insurance Plan credit of €1,500.00 granted, the total amount of which has been drawn down as of the first day the contract is in force with a regular fixed monthly repayment method over twelve months, in which the customer would pay 11 monthly instalments of €125.00 and a final instalment of €125.00, the total amount owed being €1,500.00. The existence of further draw-downs from the Uni Insurance Plan credit in this period or payment incidents are not envisaged in this example. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L. has entered into agency agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros.
(7) Includes the resolution of any incidents related to the insured party's private use of the computer at home, systems configuration and help with the use of applications and data recovery.
(8) Terms and conditions of the home help service: Provision of three hours of services anywhere. The beneficiaries shall include: the insured party, their spouse/partner and first-degree relatives in the ascending line, even if they do not live with the insured party. The three hours of service provided must be used within a maximum continuous period of one month within each year the policy is in force. The services included are physical care, personal attention, accompaniment, assistance and night care. Additionally, the customer can benefit from an integrated telephone guidance and counselling service (medical, social, psychological, dietetic-nutritional and legal).
(9) Colors Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee maker. If stocks of this item run out, another model having similar features will be delivered. Promotion valid for new Caser Protection Home Insurance policies subscribed between 2 March and 30 September 2020 that are not linked to asset transactions and which cover both the insured building and contents. To be eligible for this offer, the customer's mobile telephone number must be entered when registering for the policy. The amount of the total annual premium must be equivalent to or greater than €225. Maximum of one item per policy and insured home. Offer cannot be accumulated with other promotions. Customers who have had their home insured by Caser in the last six months are not eligible for this promotion.