(1) The product's coverage according to the policy's General and Specific Terms and Conditions.
(2) Protection Home Insurance taken out with CASER Grupo Asegurador through Unimediación, S.L., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Special Administrative Registry of Insurance Intermediaries, Reinsurance Brokers and their Senior Executives kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the distribution network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Third-party liability insurance taken out in accordance with Royal Decree-Law 3/2020 of 4 February. Has sufficient financial capacity according to prevailing legislation. You can query the insurance companies Unimediación, S.L. has entered into agency agreements with at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros. Insurance company: CAJA DE SEGUROS REUNIDOS, Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A. (CASER), VAT Reg. No.: A-28013050. Madrid Companies Registry — Volume 2245 — Folio 179 — Sheet M-39662 — Avda. de Burgos, 109 (28050) Madrid.
(3) Includes the professional's travel time and the first three hours of labour, which may be increased for an additional two hours at the customer's expense. One service per home visit and two requests per policy and yearly insurance premium.
(4) Caser Academia terms and conditions of service: eligibility for the service is conditional upon your policy being in force, during which time the insured party shall be entitled to register for three courses a year from among those offered on the programme. The insured party shall be entitled to one change of academic year in each year the policy is in force in order to be able to adapt it to the academic year which corresponds to the student.
(5) Includes the resolution of any incidents related to the insured party's private use of the computer at home, systems configuration and help with the use of applications and data recovery.
(6) Terms and conditions of the home help service: Provision of three hours of services anywhere. The beneficiaries shall include: the insured party, their spouse/partner and first-degree relatives in the ascending line, even if they do not live with the insured party. The three hours of service provided must be used within a maximum continuous period of one month within each year the policy is in force. The services included are physical care, personal attention, accompaniment, assistance and night care. Additionally, the customer can benefit from an integrated telephone guidance and counselling service (medical, social, psychological, dietetic-nutritional and legal).