This information is a guideline to the Pension Plan and it may vary over time. It is calculated on the basis of simulated data that, however, may not constitute a reliable indication of the future risk profile of the Plan. The information of the risk profile of each Plan is available on www.unicajabanco.es. The risk scale of the pension plans promoted ranges from 1 to 7.
Collecting the dues or exercising the redemption right is only possible in the case of any of the contingencies or exceptional cases of liquidation regulated in the regulations on Pension Plans and Funds arising.
The value of the mobilisation rights, of dues and exceptional cases of liquidity, depends on the market value of the assets in the Pension Fund and these may cause relevant losses.
Exclusive products and services to adapt to your needs.
(1) Investment Funds managed by Unigest, S.G.I.I.C., S.A. registered at the CNMV on 21/05/1992 under number 154. Custodian: CECABANK, S.A. Investment funds marketed through the Allfunds Bank platform. Consult the informative brochure and IFD (Investor Fundamental Data document) at www.unicajabanco.es and www.cnmv.es.
(2) The documents with the fundamental data for participants in all pension plans are available to download and consult on the following web page: www.unicajabanco.es, the promotor companies being: Unicorp Vida, Cía de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A./Unicaja Banco S.A. Gestoras: Unicorp Vida, Cía. de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A.. Custodian: CECABANK, S.A.
(3) The insurance company shall not guarantee any kind of interest in the case of insolvency of the Spanish State arising (State, Autonomous Communities and/or public entities guaranteed), pursuant to the terms established in the general conditions.
Insurance taken out with Unicorp Vida Cía. de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A. through Unimediación, S.L.U., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the distribution network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Third-party liability insurance taken out in accordance with prevailing legislation.
You may consult the insurance companies with which Unimediacion S.L.U. has subscribed an insurance contract. Consult fundamental data for investors at https://www.unicajabanco.es/en/particulares/ahorro-e-inversion/seguros-de-ahorro/rentas-vitalicias
(4) Conditions subject to the bank’s criteria.
(5) Home, Car and Health Insurance taken out with CASER Grupo Asegurador through Unimediación, S.L.U., a related banking-insurance operator, duly registered at the Administrative Registry of Insurance Brokers kept by the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds (Registration No. OV-0010), acting through the distribution network of Unicaja Banco, S.A. Third-party liability insurance taken out in accordance with prevailing legislation. You may consult the insurance companies with which Unimediación S.L.U. has signed an agency contract at www.unicajabanco.es/seguros. Insurance company: CAJA DE SEGUROS REUNIDOS, Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A. –CASER- CIF: A-28013050. Business Registry of Madrid – Volume 2245 - Folio 179 – Sheet M - 39662 - Avda. de Burgos, 109 (28050) Madrid.
(6) Free currency exchange for over the counter purchases or cash withdrawal on debit abroad.
Personal banking telephone service
For Unicaja Banco S.A., the holder of the web page, it is important to adapt to your tastes and preferences, for which we use own and third-party cookies, that gather connection data that may be linked to your registration user name, the purpose of which is to measure traffic and user interaction with the web page, to help to improve operation of the web content, as well as the services and products offered, preparing behaviour profiles, while always protecting your privacy. You may transparently choose the configuration that suits you best, without that causing any change in your usual operations.