Identification with electronic ID card
Unicaja makes available to its UniVía users the possibility to identify themselves with their electronic ID card.
This new system allows the user to access UniVía by inserting their electronic ID card in a chip card reader connected to their computer and entering the pin number of their new identity card.
To guarantee the identity of the customer, Unicaja is telematically connected to the Validation Authority to verify the validity of the authentication certificate included in your electronic ID card, thus offering all the security guarantees.
To identify yourself with your electronic ID card, follow these steps:
- Insert your electronic ID card in the card reader.
- Enter your user code and press ENTER.
- Enter your electronic ID card PIN.
- Select the AUTHENTICATION certificate.
- For more information about the new electronic ID card, visit http://www.dnielectronico.es.